Friday, November 13, 2009

Five Question Friday

Belli style! Thanks to Mama M for hosting.

1. What is your favorite "eat" on Thanksgiving.
Sister Schubert yeast rolls. I love me some bread. (So does my momma!)

2. What is the name of your best girl friend and how did you meet?
That would probably be Katy. We met at The Bell Center. We were in the same class last year with my best boy friend Luke. Our mommies still try to get us together sometimes but they are always so busy!

3. What would you say is one of your weirdest quirks?
I talk to myself a lot. I've been known to have whole conversations with myself about the most random things like the mailbox or green grass.

4. What is your favorite genre of music?
I guess country. That's pretty much the only thing my mommy listens to in the car because she doesn't have to worry as much about random cussing and singing about naughty things. And since I repeat everything I hear she seems to think that is something we need to avoid.

5. Are you a night owl or an early bird?
Night owl. I seem to just get going right before it's time to go to bed. It takes a while after I wake up in the morning to start acting normal.



MckLinky Blog Hop

6 comments:

  1. Honey - don't worry. I'm thirty and STILL have whole conversations by myself. Frankly, I think I'm the only person bored enough to listen to me ramble. ;)
    Hope you are feeling better soon too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. belli, i talk to myself to. i think we are the only normal ones around here. i talk about books, hair, just to name a few.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss Belli, I also talk to myself. Looks like there are a lot of us that do that- does that mean it's not so weird?
    And I didn't even THINK about the yeast rolls! OMYGOODNESS what yumminess!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Belli: Katy says you are her best girl friend, too and that ya'll need to get together soon. This is her Mommy so I'll call your Mommy and Luke's Mommy and we'll see what we can do! Perhaps a visit to see Santa. . . .

    ReplyDelete