Friday, June 25, 2010

Five Question Friday

It's 830 in the morning and I am already doing Mama M's Five Question Friday.  This may be an all time personal record.  Here are my answers for this weeks questions!

1.  Do you know how to play a musical instrument?
No.  Not even a little bit.  I have no musical talent at all whatsoever.

2.  What is your pet peeve while driving?
Oh let me just tell you...I have many.  I have a full post including a list here.  But my biggest one is people who don't use the entrance ramp to the interstate to speed up.  Instead they just go their normal speed and then get to the interstate and speed up there.  Idiots!

3.  Would you rather have a housekeeper or unlimitied spa service?
Housekeeper!  I've never been to the spa so if I have lived without it this long I still can.  Plus one of my goals in life is to marry someone who gives good massages so then I will have unlimited massage service.

4.  Is there a song that you hear that will take you back in the moment?
No, but whenever I hear Boom Boom Pow by Balck Eyed Peas I think of Kate.

5.  What song best represents your life now?


No comments:

Post a Comment