Friday, June 18, 2010

5 Question Friday

Look at me doing Mama M's Five Question Friday early in the morning!  Mad props to me!  Here are my answers to this weeks questions.

1.  What is your favorite thing about summer time?
Ha!  Hahahahah!!!  See this post and this post

2.  What is your ideal retirement location (if money didn't matter)?
Probably a place on the beach in the northeast.  That way I would be on the beach but not have to worry about hurricanes.

3.  Do you live in the same town you grew up in?
I live in the same house I grew up in!

4.  What nervous habit did you have as a child that you kicked to the curb before becoming and adult?
I sucked my thumb until I was in 7th grade.  Don't tell anyone though!

5.  What is the most embarrassing thing that happened to you while on the job?
I don't think I have ever been embarrassed at work.  There have been a couple of times at my current job (leasing agent) when either residents or prospective residents have gotten mad about something and took it out on me.  That's always awkward but I wouldn't say it is embarrassing. 

Make sure and go check out Mama M's blog to join in the fun!