So those of you who know me or have ever been in the car or on the phone with me while I drive may know that I've got a
1. People who are merging onto the interstate and drive all the way down the merging lane before getting over. Unless it's rush hour traffic and you don't have a choice get over as soon as you can!
2. People who drive 25mph on the entrance ramp. If you are going 25mph on the entrance ramp then by the time you get to the interstate you are still going to be going 25mph and you will get run over or cause me to get run over because you were going so slow.
3. People who drive under the speed limit and then don't bother to come to a complete stop at a stop sign. If you are going to be cautious enough do drive under the speed limit why run a stop sign?
4. People who ride my bumper when I am already going 5-10 miles over the speed limit. I'm sorry but I'm not going any faster.
5. People who park in handicap spots illegally.
6. People who don't turn right on red because they think they can only go on a green light.
I could probably go on and on and on so I will just stop with six. What about you guys? Any other driving habit pet peeves that I didn't mention?