I have a lot of pet peeves. I mean A LOT. People just annoy me in general which is probably why have so many pet peeves. So, I decided that I wanted to do a pet peeve post to share with all of you my pet peeves. Feel free to share your pet peeves with me in the comment section.
1. When people start a questions with, "I know you can't tell me, but..." If you know I can't tell you something DON'T ASK.
2. When people use the elevator instead of the stairs when they are only going up one or two flights of stairs. And we wonder why our country is so obese.
3. When I am in a public restroom and someone comes in a goes in the stall right next to mine when there are plenty of other free stalls. A little privacy please!
4. People who start asking a teacher questions when there's only a minute left in class.
5. People who drive under the speed limit. I totally understand driving the speed limit for safety but driving under the speed limit can sometimes be more dangerous than driving over the speed limit. Speed it up people.
Ok, that's all for now. I am sure I will remember more soon and I will post a part 2 soon. Like I said feel free to comment and talk about your pet peeves in the comment section.