Monday, September 21, 2009

Hiatus

I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be taking a small hiatus from blogging for the next week. I am taking the GRE next Tuesday so I will be spending all of my spare time studying. Taking this test was a bit of a last minute decision so I have not been able to prepare for it as well as I would have liked.  So please pray that I do well!

Isabelle has a check up with her neurosurgeon on Thursday so I will be posting an update about that (along with my "D" Alphabitty Moment) later that night. I will also do Mama M's Five Question Friday (on Friday obviously).  But other than that you probably won't be hearing too much from me until next Wednesday.

Please, please pray that we get a good report at Isabelle's check up on Thursday.  We have yet to hear good news at any of her neuro appointments since June 25th so I am of course nervous about this one.

Please don't forget about me while I am gone! 

5 comments:

  1. Don't worry you want be forgotten. What does GRE stand for? Belli will continue to be in my prayers.I also pray that you do good on your test which I'm sure you will, you are a very smart young lady!! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just came by to check out your blog. Your daughter has a really cute smile I bet she melts your heart with it. Good luck on your test. I will pray that you are totally relaxed when you write, I use to get so stressed before an exam.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on the GRE! I saw your Twitter about House. I recorded the premier last night, I am SO excited to watch it tonite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is so cute... love the design! Hope all is well... if you ever need a prayer, please let me know!

    Blessings-
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anon,
    The GRE stands for Graduate Record Exam. It is the test you take before to get into grad school. It's sort of like taking the SAT before ungrad.

    Thanks to everyone for their prayers!

    ReplyDelete