Thursday, September 3, 2009

Five Question Friday (On Thursday Night)

Hey everyone! I wanted to do Five Question Friday again but was afraid I wouldn't have time since Isabelle is having surgery tomorrow. However, Mama M was kind enough to post it on Thursday night. She is the greateast! Here goes...and don't forget these will be Isabelle's answers.

1. The clothing out fir you remember from childhood and why?
I don't remember a specific outfit but when I sees pictures of myself when I was in my c-collar I will point and say "my collar!"

2. When you were little what did you want to be when you grew up?
Well a professional talker of course. I could go on and on and on and on....

3. What is your must have for Fall?
BabyLegs and an Alabama outfit.

4. If money were no object how many kiddos would you really have?
Well, if I treat my kids the same way I treat my dolls I probably shouldn't have any!

5. The best part of your birthing story?
When my Apgar score was 9 the second time the did it instead of 1 like the first time!



MckLinky Blog Hop

1 comment:

  1. Oh, yes! 9's are MUCH better than 1's!!! Good luck with your surgery, Isabelle!

    ReplyDelete