I enjoyed posting my first pet peeve post so much that I decided I would do another one. This one is going to be themed though. For those of you who do not know I spent most of my high school and college years working part time at a local grocery store. If you are ever having a bad day and need to make yourself feel better, go to the grocery store there. There are so many stupid people there that you are sure to leave with a brighter outlook on life. So the following are the pet peeves that I have that people at grocery stores do. I apologize in advance if I name something that you do at the grocery store. But at least now you know!
1. If you see someone standing in an aisle stocking shelves and wearing a uniform for said grocery and you need help, DO NOT ask them if they work there. If they do not work there they would not be stocking shelves and wearing the uniform.
2. Do not unload your groceries onto the belt and then leave to go get "one more thing." One, people are behind you. Two, don't lie. You know you are going to get more than one thing.
3. Do not come into the express lane with more items than what the sign says (maybe 1 or 2 more but that's it). If you do this then the people who actually only have a few items have to wait on your rude self to finish.
4. Do not walk into the store and ask someone where something is before you even try to look first.
5. Don't try to buy alcohol on Sundays before 12 (which you can't do here) and then beg me to sell it to you, swear that you won't tell, even insist that you won't drink it until 12. Um, no.
6. This one is pretty common but please to have your check ready before you come in line. And please know your pin number if using debit.
7. This goes for not only the grocery store but any where that you are in a line. Do not talk on your cell phone! You are holding people up. And do not talk on your cell phone and then get off and act like I am being rude because I haven't spoken to you. I'm sorry, I didn't want to interrupt your conversation.
Ok, I could go on and on. I might make these pet peeve posts a regular occurrence if everyone enjoys it. Let me know if you guys have any themes you would like me to cover!
She's doing great. No news to report on. There is one pin site looking icky so hopefully there is not infection. Other than that just the same old stuff.