Friday, December 18, 2009

Five Question Friday

Like Mama M, I am always surprised when it is already Friday again!  Time for Five Question Friday.  Here are Belli's answers.

1.  Which boy group did you like most in your teens?
My mommy hopes that there won't be any boy groups by the time I grow up and is now feeling really sorry for my Mimi since my mommy made her listen to Hanson ALL THE TIME!

2.  Do you do Christmas cards, letters, or nothing.
Nothing this year.  My mommy is laaaaazy.

3.  If you could meet one celebrity who would it be and why?
Well Elmo of course!

4.  Favorite thing to cook with?
See this post.  A good ole plastic bowl and spoon will do.  I also love to put my fake chili powder in everything.

5.  What is the one thing you wear the most?
My blue jeans.  Since my clothes get so dirty from scooting around on my bottom my mommy puts my jeans on a lot because you can't see the dirt on them!


MckLinky Blog Hop

3 comments:

  1. Seriously dude? "Mmmmmmm-bop, bop-bop, mmmm bop...diggy doo doo, mmm-bop..." Wow. Okay, so it was a catchy tune...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love the Elmo as a celebrity answer. That would totally be my 18 mo old's pick...well, that was if he could actually talk :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Belli, your day is coming. There will be a boy band or two, and you will have posters on your walls (and maybe your ceiling) and, well they probably won't be CD's, but you'll have all of their music, and it will seem obnoxious to your mommy. But she'll love you anyway, just like your Mimi loved her, even through Hanson.

    ReplyDelete