Friday, December 4, 2009

Five Question Friday

Finally, I can do Five Question Friday. I have been gone ALL day long and am just now getting around to it. I started a one day a week nanny job so I will be gone all day on Fridays for the time being but I will still be doing Mama M's Five Question Friday when I get home. Here are Belli's answers:

1. Favorite gift you are giving this year.
I can't tell you. My Mimi reads my mommy's blog and I have been sworn to secrecy.

2. How many parties are you attending between now and Christmas.
Just one. The Bell Center has a Christmas party every year.

3. What is your favorite Christmas song.
I love listening to Baby Einstein's Baby Santa in the car. It has all kinds of instrumental holiday songs.

4. Who was your favorite elementary school teacher and why?
I haven't been to elementary school so I asked my mom who she liked and she said her kindergarten teacher Mrs. Ferguson. She was so much fun and had lots of really cool stuff in her room to do. That was back when kindergarten was fun though.

5. If you had a choice to live in any other period of time when would it be?
Back when they had saber tooth tigers. Those things are pretty cool.


MckLinky Blog Hop

1 comment:

  1. :) I love it!! LOVE it! Belli sure likes her some Baby Einstein, huh? I take it you didn't take yours back for a refund? Ha!!

    ReplyDelete