Monday, December 7, 2009

Alphabitty Moments-H

Since I am trying to catch up on my Alphabitty Moments I thought I would go ahead and post the letter "H" and that will give me some time before Thursday to think of something for letter "I."

At first I couldn't think of anything for "H." Hungry? Ha! Yeah right. Happy? Yea, but what kid isn't happy. The whole point of Alphabitty Moments is to pick specific things in your child's childhoods so they will remember. Then it hit me like a ton of bricks a big ring of metal. HALO.  "Duh, Amanda" I thought.  What kids has a halo when they are two.  Not many!  So for Belli, "H" is for Halo.

This first picture is shortly after Belli got the halo put on.

This one is a couple hours after the fusion when th vest was put on.














This one is my amazing, smiling, little girl just a day or two after surgery.  If it was me I would NOT be smiling.


9 comments:

  1. She is such a special little girl!! I wish I could see her and just give her a big hug! Praying for your upcoming app. (belli)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just amazing. I can not even imagine what she thinks or how hard this is on you. Bless the both of you and I hope your appointment goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't imagine being so happy right after having that done! What a trooper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a strong woman, Amanda.

    I love me some Belli.

    Oh hey Farmer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her smile! She is so resilient and so very brave!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an inspiration in such a little beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been a bad friend. Just catching up on blogs right now. Blogger the frog has had me a bit pre-occupied!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was looking for info on halo's my 2 yr old is having neck spinal surgery in 10 days. I have so many questions since your daughter was 2 when she got her halo. How long did she wear halo. How do you keep a little one from doing what they are not supposed to do. what is best sleeping position so on and so forth. Any insight you can give would be great. She has other medical issues so we have set up a face book page. called PRAYERS FOR CHARLI.

    ReplyDelete