Thursday, December 3, 2009

Alphabitty Moments-G

Yes. I know. I am WAY behind on my Alphabitty Moments. I haven't done a new in what? Two months? Who knows? I can't even remember anymore. What I do know is that the next letter up is "G". For Isabelle "G" stands for Granddad. You see Granddad and Belli are big buddies. She pretty much owns him. He does what she wants when she wants (when I'm not around at least). Most of the time she prefers him over anybody else except for me. And even sometimes she does prefer him over me. If she asks me for something and I say no guess who she asks next. Yup, Granddad. So Granddad is it.


4 comments:

  1. What precious pics!! She is just the most adorable thing ever :) So glad to hear belli's update (the other post.. I was a little behind) Will def. be praying for her. Keep us updated on the CNN thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did she get her Halo off? She is precious! I love the new header picture!

    My girls are the same way with their grandparents =) Sweet pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no that's an old picture! We go on the 15th for a CT scan to see when we are getting it off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the new header. and the pics with grandad are precious. still keeping my fingers crossed for the halo news.

    ReplyDelete