Friday, December 11, 2009

Five Question Friday

**PLEASE READ**
I received an email a little while ago from one of the directors at The Bell Center.  Betty Bell, who is the program director and the wonderful woman who started The Bell Center years ago, fell last night and broke her hip and pelvis.  I don't have any other details as of now but I ask that you all please pray for this amazing person.  She has helped provide services to thousands of children over the years and is truly an inspiration.  She visits all of the children during hospitalizations and is such a great support.  Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers as she and her medical team decide what the next step is.
 
**Original Post**
I can't believe it is Friday already!  It's once again time for Mama M's Five Question Friday.  Don't forget these are Belli's answers!  Here we go...

1.  Does Santa wrap the presents he leaves at your house?
Nope!  Santa leave all of my toys out and the presents from everyone else are wrapped.

2.  What is your big Christmas celebration?  On Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
We go to my mommy's aunts house on Christmas Eve and the have Christmas with immediate family on Christmas morning.  So I guess both!

3.  Are you big on keeping tradition every year.
I'm not really big on anything.

4.  Do colored lights or white lights tickle your fancy?
I don't know about the lights but the pine needles on the tree tickle my face when I get too close to the tree.

5.  Do you decorate outside of your house for Christmas?
Other than a wreath on the door, no.  As I like to tell my mommy, "It's too cooooold to go outside."



MckLinky Blog Hop

4 comments:

  1. Prayers for Betty. I hope she has a speedy recovery!

    Both days are big celebrations for us too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any friend of yours is a friend of mine-- she'll be in my prayers!

    ~Elizabeth
    http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I was checking my "Blog Frog" and saw you in the "promotion" area and though - huh, that sounds like a fellow special needs Mommy! I always have to reach out to other Mommy's who have kids with unique issues. I have 4 boys, 2 of which were born with medical issues. Both were premature (1lb 12oz & 3lbs 4oz) and my 7 year old who I was told wouldn't live has a rare genetic disorder called Mosaic Trisomy 16. My 2 year old has a cyst in his brain, cleft palate, thyroid issues, failure to thrive, possible autism and we're pretty sure he has Russell Silver Syndrome which is a type of dwarfism. He has A LOT going on :( I'm going to follow you because I'd love to read Belli's story and I'm grabbing your button too!! Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete