Friday, October 9, 2009

Five Question Friday

I cannot believe it is Friday already!  Where does the time go?  Here is it...Mama M's Five Question Friday, Belli style.

1.  What is the one thing you reach for the most in one day?
Whatever my mommy tells me I can't play with.  That's what I reach for the most in one day.

2.  What is the farthest you have been away from home?
Shriner's Hospital in Greenville, SC

3.  What kind of cell phone do you have?  Love it or hate it?
I do not have a cell phone.  I am only allowed to use my Fisher Price rotary phone.

4.  Coke or Pepsi?
Coke.  Everyone is always drinking Coke and I want some sooo bad.  Even when mommy is drinking some clear stuff out of the glass bottle with a long neck I still think it is Coke and I want some!

5.  If you could go back and change anything about your wedding day what would it be?
Oh is only I could foresee the future and knew the answer to this question.  Then I would make sure it didn't happen!

 



MckLinky Blog Hop

5 comments:

  1. Amanda...I love you!! Belli's "answers" always bring a smile to my face and make me giggle!! The rotary phone! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks guys! Glad I can make some people smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, if its the Fisher Price phone with the eyes..that is the coolest. I had one. It was the latest and greatest technology. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good girl Belli - everything in the south is Coke! What kind of Coke do you want? ;)

    ReplyDelete