Friday, October 30, 2009

Five Question Friday

Here are Belli's answers to Mama M's Five Question Friday!!

1. What were you doing the last time you had a really good laugh?
My mommy kept jumping in the air an pointing the hair dryer at me when she landed. I jumped about 10 feet into the air every time and giggled so much I got the hiccups!

2. Who was your first celebrity crush?
That Leo on Little Einsteins is a looker. And smart too =-)

3. What is one talent that you wish you had?
Singing. Oh wait, that's a talent my mommy wishes I had.

4. How often do you and your spouse go out without the kids?
Pretty often. I just drop the kids off at the pool and we go on our merry way. Get it? Kids at the pool? Hahahahaha.

5. What color is your bedroom?
Purple. It is actually my mommy's old room and she picked that color when she was a freshman in high school. Who would have ever thought I would be sleeping in the same room my mommy did?!?




MckLinky Blog Hop

4 comments:

  1. Okay, so I was totally expecting it...and still, I'm laughing my a$$ off!! Kids at the pool! So, speaking of Little Einsteins...what's with the recall? Or is that Baby Einsteins? Is there a dif?! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom didn't get it! I guess it's just been too long since she had small children. It was just Baby Einstein that got recalled because parents got mad that it didn't really make their kids geniuses (puhlease)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love me some Belli FQF. Always good for a Belli laugh!!!
    *snort* kids at the pool.

    ReplyDelete