Monday, January 11, 2010

The Bell Center Donation Reminder

I just wanted to remind everyone that there is just a little over a month left to donate to The Bell Center.  To read more about this amazing organization and what it has done for Isabelle click here.  To donate look to the left of the screen at the FirstGiving widget and click donate or click here.  That will take you to the FirstGiving site for another group that is also running for Isabelle.  It doesn't matter which one you use the money all goes to the same place!

I also wanted to give big shout outs to those who have donated.  Some of these I know and others I don't but a big thanks either way!  Here they are:

Bryan Family
Josephine Green (my aunt)
Meredith and Paul
Mama M. (a great blogger friend!)
Ri and Max Greene
Mama Lois and Daddy Ri
Mary and Johnny Stevens (my parents)
Tiffany Griffin
Krista Stevens (my sister)
Joe Conley
Dolly O'neal
Curt and Devan Riess
Cooter and Debbie Brown
Michelle Owen
Brian McGovern
Tom Becker
Rebecca and Chase
Ellen Cox
Cristina Campistol
Jon Stanfill
Julia Crigler (another blogger friend!)
Scott Lengel
Cheryl Kittinger
V K IENNUSA
RTR
And many anonymous donors!


Thank you so much to everyone who has helped out.  Ellen and Nick still have not reached their goal but they have been working super hard training for the marathon so let's help them out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment