Sunday again and time for Keely's "Getting to Know You" blog hop. Here are this weeks questions and answers...
1. Where were you born?
2. Toilet paper: crinkle/crump or fold it?
I pull off the amount of paper I need, wrap it around my hand, then pull it off my hand. So I guess I fold?
3. What was the last movie you saw in the theater?
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.
4. What room do you spend the most time in besides your bedroom?
5. Would you be grossed out if you found out your significant other had not brushed their teeth in four days and you had been kissing them?
Umm...YES!!!!! That's is disgusting.
6. Do you fold your underwear?
No. It takes too much time.
7. What is one goal you would like to achieve this year?
Pay off my credit card debt. I have very little debt but it still bugs me and I want it gone!
8. What is your favorite and least favorite month?
My favorite month is probably October because it is just starting to cool off and the leaves are changing colors but it's not really cold yet. My least favorite month is probably August. Mainly because of the heat but it still reminds me of school starting up again and I always hated when that happened. Plus such hot weather ups the chances of tornadoes around here big time and those freak me out.
Don't forget to head on over to Keely's blog and participate. All are welcome!