Wednesday, July 15, 2009

2:00pm Update

We just got a visit from Isabelle's old neurosurgeon's nurse, Nadine. She just went down to the operating room to check on Isabelle for me. She said she is still doing great and from what she could tell he did only fuse C2-C6 and her spine is as straight as a board. Most of the plates and screws are in place and they were about to put the graft on. All of Isabelle's nerves are working correctly still so it seems there has been no damage to her spinal cord so far. Right now the worst of the surgery is over but there are many other issues that may arise over the next day or so. I am extremely happy with things so far though. They probably have a couple more hours left. I will update again when I know something new. Thank you for your continued prayers.

1 comment:

  1. I'm soooooooo very happy to hear things are going well. All of my friends here at work and outside of work are praying for her. Love you both!

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete