Sunday, July 26, 2009

Picture Post











Isabelle is still doing pretty well. She did get sick yesterday while I was at work but I am pretty sure it was caused by her reflux and possibly lack of pooping. Thankfully my mom sacrificed her hand to catch the throw up so she got a minimal amount on her vest. Thanks mom! The two pin sites that have been causing some problems are still draining slightly but they have not gotten worse. I put a small amount of Neosporin on the one in the front and it actually looks a little better. I tried putting it on the back one too but it is difficult to get to with Isabelle's hair in the way.

As far as sleeping goes she took a one hour nap yesterday and slept from 7:30 last night until 6:30 this morning. She woke up once around 4:30 but quickly fell back to sleep after I made some adjustments to the wedge she is sleeping on. So all in all a pretty good night.

Prayers for the day...for Isabelle to eat more, have a bowel movement, and for her pin sites to heal. Those, along with the major issues of the fusion working and her spine continuing to stay straight.

1 comment:

  1. Love these photos of your girl... the wagon ones are so great! I also love the tongue out as she colors! We are praying praying praying. Lots of love to you all!

    ReplyDelete