Saturday, July 18, 2009

TIME OUT

Isabelle is definitely back to her old self. She is happy, laughing, playing, eating (kind of), and being sooooo bad. I am loving it. She has gotten so rowdy that she started kicking her lap desk off of the bed and laughing hysterically. It was quite funny but the mother in me knew she needed to stop or she was going to break something.

So, I asked her to stop. She did it again. I told her not to do it again or she wasn't getting it back. She did it again. I told her if she kicked that lap desk of her bed again she was going to time out. She looked at me and said, "No, all done," and didn't do it again. That's my girl!

Isabelle has eaten pretty well today and has been in a great mood. She has not fussed once all day except for when I told her it was nap time but after a few minutes she was passed out. She is absolutely amazing to me. The halo and vest do not seem to be bothering her at all. She even fell asleep today with her feet crossed and her hands holding on to the poles that attach the halo to the vest like she was just really comfortable.

Now that we have settled in and gotten comfortable we will now be accepting visitors =-) Our room number is 681. I kick everyone out from 12-230 to eat and then take a nap so don't come then. I also want every one to know that I read EVERY comment left on my blog so if I don't respond to you do know that I have read it and appreciate it immensely. It is always great to hear words of encouragement or to know someone is praying for us.

I am sorry that I have not posted any pictures but I have not left the hospital since Thursday and for some reason I cannot post pictures while I am here. I am going to work tomorrow and then home to get more clothes so while I am there I will try and post pictures. I know all of you are dieing to see Isabelle and the beautiful neck I told you she had. I will do my best to get them to you all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment