Thursday, July 16, 2009

You're Outta Here!

That's what the people in the PICU said to us just a few hours ago.

We are now in a room and have gotten unpacked and semi comfortable. I will disclose the room number at a later date once everyone...well Isabelle and I, are settled in =-) Not that I don't love all of you guys dearly but we need some calm time.

Isabelle has had an ok day. She has been very cranky and restless all day since she woke up at 12:30. She is really puffy and her stomach is very hard. We are not sure exactly why but the doctor will be coming by later tonight to check on her. Once he has stopped by the nurse is going to give her some morphine to calm her down and help her sleep. The down side is that the doctor might not be here until 10 so we have another hour or so of fussing. I hope he gets here soon though so she will feel better and get to sleep.

I will let you guys know how the night goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment