Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Wednesday Night Update

Isabelle continues to do well tonight. When she got back up to her PICU room she told the nurse "Elmo on, light off, yellow blankey, get mommy!" So, I think she is doing just fine. Her vital signs look great and she is not having any trouble breathing. She took a nap for about an hour or two between 6-8. I am leaving at nine tonight so Isabelle as well as myself can get some rest. I am going to take some pictures and try to post them tomorrow. Even with the Halo and vest on she is still absolutely adorable. She also no longer has a collar on so you can see her neck and the true shape of her face and she is even more beautiful now than she was before. I may be just a tad partial but hey I'm the mommy. If everything goes well and she is feeling up to it she will be able to sit up some time tomorrow. I will post again tomorrow.

Thank you again for all of the prayers. Please continue to pray for minimal swelling, continued easy breathing and everything else continues to go well. Good night and thank God for such a great outcome so far.

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see pictures of that precious neck!! I'm am so happy for both of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a miracle, Amanda! Thank God for it!!! She maybe sitting up tomorrow?!?! That is truly amazing. Hang in there, you precious strong mommy!!!
    Love,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. God is truly good, ALL THE TIME! If you need anything, let us know. You and Belli will be in our continued prayers!

    Doug, Kelly & Katy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I HAVE THOUGHT OF YOU ALL DAY AND PRAYED EVEN MORE. REJOICING IN THE LORD'S GOODNESS. BE ASSURED OF MY CONTINUED THOUGHTS AND MANY MANY PRAYERS.
    DIAN CONTRI SIMS

    ReplyDelete
  5. God is so great! I knew He would take care of His sweet angel. Hope you all can get some needed rest. We will all continue to pray.
    Love and hugs
    Cousin Rosemary

    ReplyDelete